11/12/08

Tales of a metro-dweller.

Journal entry 1; Quest

Hello strange technological advancement destroyed in the war. This is my journal as I, Hara "Cleaner then Thou" Smith chronicle my life in the ruined metros of DC. First of all, I am armed, ghouls are not.

But first, this is were i used to live. That is: Before i developed a fear of radioactive water.


Well, I set off from Rivet City with a quest in mind. The only way to travel in DC was by running trough dark tunnels. And the tunnels tend to be flooded by pesky Ghouls and monsters. My god.. That is it! I must clean out the metros so that the people can travel safety.

To be honest however, I really hate the dark

I'll write again later Journal, lest of course a moalrat eat you like the last journal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment